POLARIS-SPECIFIC GEARING PROVIDES 1:1 RATIO TO:
- Minimize track slip, providing better climbing ability and improved traction in deep snow
- Improve top speed over prior models by approximately 5%
- Reduce operating RPM for a quieter ride
- Improve driveline durability, which allows vehicle to run at a lower RPM, decreasing engine wear
- New front dual stabilizer for improved stability
- Polaris Exclusive optimized hub geometry that minimizes feedback and eases steering effort
- Lightweight design provides for better flotation, eases steering effort, and provides better vehicle control
NOTE: If using Glacier® Pro Plow System with tracks, Track Plow Extension is required (2889267).
NOTE: For year-round use, Polaris recommends the use of Intake Update Kit (2880673) on any Ranger XP 1000 '17, Ranger XP 1000 Crew '14-18 with tracks installed. To keep intake system working optimally, this kit pre-filters out fine snow and dust.